Advertisement

Reflections, Judgements..

Ok first to start off by reminding myself next week is my last ongoing enbloc completion! (hip hip hurray!)

Seen a couple of my friends' blogs talking about reflections and I thought why not do 1 myself as well hehe.. so here it goes!

DECISIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL

Regarding my colleague: What can you do when you are reluctantly put under someone you barely know, what's worse.. you heard very unsettling rumors about your new boss? Management ain't helping and puts you to work with him/her because it's sort of a "promotion"? But is it true? Is there something more complex than this?

Seems so to me, after considering all the factors affecting possible decisions. Such a opportunity just seems too good and unreal to me. If the new boss is really up to something cheeky or funny, I probably might have to rely on my devilish side and even my fist to warn him/her to keep out.

UNSETTLING TIMES


Spoke to one of my friend on some of my unsettling factors happening to me at the moment. Finally decided that I need a break of maybe ranging from weeks to a month to recover and find back my old self.

Will it benefit me? Yes and maybe no... I'm just afraid I might lose my drive to work and eventually lose myself again.

But then again, I've been through lots of pain, suffering and even darkness. I believe I will stand back up stronger and even more motivated. I must repay to all who have helped me, believed in me all these years. I MUST NOT GIVE UP ON MYSELF AND ON MY LOVED ONES!

JUDGEMENT

Sometimes how I wish I can pass judgement on evil people around me! If only I have a book like "Death Note", just by writing one's name and cause of death.. The feeling of being able to control someone's pathetic life is great muahahahah.

It might be plain evil but I just can't bear to see people suffer insults after insults. People suffering because others are plain stupid or plain difficult to handle.

If only I have the power to judge..

MONETARY PROBLEMS

Life is funny, some people just have the luxury of being rich. Some work their whole life and never be rich. Some spend money like they print money, some scrimp and save to support their own lives.

For me, I'm pretty content though pretty restricted on my overall savings. For me it's easy, spend if I feel like it and worth the money. Save more for the future (with my ah wen) and be happy with what I have. Although it's really hard I admit, but worrying too much doesn't help brighten your already stressed life.

For people who know me, please don't treat me like a poor boy. I can manage my life at the moment thanks to you peepz! Please do not pamper me too much! I will feel really really bad... =(

Let's just say I am able to carry the heavy stone at the moment? =)

LASTLY, for unhappy friends out there with any sorts of problems they are facing right now. Don't fred, things happened for a reason, it's up to you making the right decision and grow from there. Try not to worry too much and live life to the fullest, msot importantly, be happy!

 

0 Responses to Reflections, Judgements..

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

-=Akatsuki=-

-=Akatsuki=-