Advertisement

Guilty..

Ok, I shall start off by informing you ppl I was pretty sick on Thursday and Friday.. Actually now still a little sick...

While I was away from work for the 2 days, seems like many things happened.. Some junior staff pissed off my boss, my work became urgent and needed ppl to cover for me (oh dear?) etc. While ppl are slogging and having their torturous working days, I'm lying on my bed resting.. =(

OK, heard my Ah Jie (LEE & LEE 1) helped me with the amendments of some document during my absence and stayed till pretty late that particular day.. I WAS SOOO GUILTY! Even though of taking cab down to cover my work for a few hours.. however I was stopped by my another Ah Jie and my boss.. Sigh.

All I can say is THANKS AH JIE and another helpful friend of mine Julian. Oh by the way boy, don't be so obliging and help others do their work in FULL. You should know who am I refering to. Don't burn your Saturdays for her!

Ah, talking about Saturday.. I felt better and went back to work, trying to zap 300 sets of the finalised document that I mentioned earlier. Can you believe that I took almost 3 hours to zap just 200 sets of it? Goodness me indeed, and I used 2 machines to do that! Phew! Went back to rest even more as I felt a little groggy hehe...

Well, I'm blessed to have such friends to help me when I'm down. The least I can do for you ppl is that I promise I will try to be there for you gals and guys always! Notice I said try.. because sometimes I might not be able to be physically and mentally there with you throughout depending on situation. Rest assured, I will stick to my word!

Hmmm, still having blocked nose while typing this post.. better get more rest before kena nagged by my Jies again..

Cheers!

 

0 Responses to Guilty..

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

-=Akatsuki=-

-=Akatsuki=-