Advertisement

Reflections of the week!

OK! Another reflection post!

MISTAKES

Sigh, I realised I am too gullible to clients.. While trying to help them with their ever endless queries to the best I can, sometimes it's just aint enough! So one fine day, I neglected a electronic mail from one of my client and probably didn't revert to her, caused a few headaches and stress for my superior. I'm deeply sorry for not being at my best this time... guess this is what ppl mean by "Shit happens!".

I will strive and I will fight on, be at my very best to every client I meet. You may dislike the way I work or you maybe a spoilt rich brat from the day you are born. But, as long as you are my client, I will give you my best out from my work, the fastest response and a reliable boy you can look to and rely on. I will show you I'M DA BEST!

Final note on this topic: I will be extra careful and try not to disappoint again ^^


RESPONSIBILITY

This concerns my new post as a Representative for my department.

I'm acting that it's nothing but I'm pretty excited over this new role. Although sad to say, it means more sai kang for me hahahahah!

It's been some time since I tried something new, a new role to fit in and help others around me. Well, I accepted this role because another of my colleague is getting older and might have difficulties doing some of the more tougher chores.

And wala! My first real meeting as a official rep today. Discussed about how we are going to make our move to our soon-to-be "new" office in August. Hmmm, I will say I'm wrong to judge some of my other colleagues at some point. Working with them actually inspires me and also so-called shed a new light on my view on them... Well, too early to judge but so far so good. Hope I can fit in this role as perfect as my senior that I'm taking over!

First task, nagging people to start packing. The other department rep and me have sort of discussed and come up with a plan to make things easier and smooth for others. It might be rush becos of time constraint, but I will help as much as I can!

Talk about responsibities hahaha, having to plan things for the department is quite tedious!

Last note for this topic: Thanks to all the people who put their trust and hope on me, I will try not to disappoint!

 

0 Responses to Reflections of the week!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

-=Akatsuki=-

-=Akatsuki=-