Advertisement

Home

What is a home?

A place to sleep for some, a place where you find warmth? A place where you find peace?

To me... probably just a place to sleep in and pass the day..

In the near future, who knows.. I might not even have a home if things go on like that.. accumulating bills, endless phone calls of debtors... I even fear staying home now... other than my small room with my PC and my XBOX360.. nothing else really matters... Hell, even MDA is chasing for unpaid TV license.. wtf...

As I clutch the pain on my chest, I continue to walk on.. painfully.. for the sake of my mother and brother.. i have to... even though I'm desperate... even resort to reselling items that I bought cheap from forum and earning a small profit.. anything will do... anything...

I am grateful to ppl who showed me care and concern.. really.. though I never mention it to you face to face.. really glad at least there are some little encouragements around...

What's next I wonder... what can I achieve... and what can I really do...

 

0 Responses to Home

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

-=Akatsuki=-

-=Akatsuki=-