Advertisement

Gratitude and Thanks

One wonders how I got so lucky sometimes in life...

I have been blessed with amazing luck throughout my dark path of life..

These are my light that kept me going...

To remember you people that played a part in my growing up is my code of honor..

In Dunman Secondary School, my Geography strict teacher Mrs Susan who of all people surprised me the most.. Helped me from a defiant young punk to a diligent Geography student, helped me with kind words when I was down and lost... helped me when I almost fainted in school due to sickness and malnutrition.. I thank you for paving the path I am walking right now. To all my Secondary sisters and brothers who walked with me through my darkest hours (literally), I remember you all though we have lost contact for some..

My late granny who scrimped and save to give me whatever allowance she had to me, the love and concern she showered during her years.. All the family conflict that left you heartbroken countless times.. I'm so sorry I couldn't be more of a help to you during my young tender age, I'm sorry you have to live in poverty with me and still look out for me, I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you were at your last breath and when you called out my name. May you be happy with the Lord right now Ah Ma.. I never got to say this to you, I love you...

During ITE days, unfortunately I had to drop out due to family problems and me falling into depression. I remember you all my friends who were there. I'm sorry I pushed all of you away from my door during my dark hours.. I remember you all... Brother Chew, although you are pretty F-ed up, I remember you are the one that tried to stand by me during that time.. Thank you bro..

During my army days, I met a few good men and a particular female counsellor that changed my life totally. During my depression years in army, Encik Tay, you helped me and understood what I was going through. You were tolerant and always trust me and open to my opinions to facilitate faster work in army. You trained me to a soldier and a Man, am grateful to you always. You gave me something that helped me in my present job. Leadership.... =)

My Counsellor dedicated to me during army. Patient and listened to my grumblings, my tears and your precious advices... You showed me that in every dark situation, there's always a light. You gave me the strength to walk out of my loneliness and return back to the real world.. Thank you sis, u are an inspiration..

My mum.. I'm sorry I still cant do alot for the family yet.. You kept the family together no matter how tough the times were. Your savings were spent and gone due to useless father.. My tears flowed everytime you suffer by yourself and act strong.. Every packet of maggie mee you ate instead of a proper meal hurts me but I know you are saving money for all of us..

My brother, for fulfilling my expectations of him.. you made me proud.. You graduated with flying colors in ITE and proceeded to Poly.. you became wiser and more guai under my strict guidance. Sorry Kor can't give you a better life or better allowance, thank you for your understanding of our situation. You have grown and made me proud. Now prove to others they were wrong and excel in Poly! Go Anthony!

My friends I met through online, Shawn, Nick, Marcus, Regina to name some. You were there to provide me with a shelter and a outlet during my younger years and guide me in game or online. Don't think I've forgotten =)
At the same time, I would like to take this opportunity to remember Xiao Pang.. aka David Li who passed away last year in a freak traffic accident. You were a joker and like a little brother to me. I hope you are in a better place watching over your loved ones. Take care bro!

My current jies.. couping and sharing with my problems and all. Stood by me whenever I'm emotionally of physically tired.. thank you all.. I don't need to mention names bah.. LSD, my ex-neighbour at work (haha!), er jie, ah jie, Ah Sa, Ah Woo etc.. I hope I made the office a little more enjoyable for you all with my craps! All work no fun is boring =\

At work, wonderful colleagues and bosses. Thank you for your guidance and advices. Tolerating my nonsense and mistakes at work and grooming me into what I am now. I hope I can contribute more and to my best for as long as I can. Special thanks to LY and SD, I am most surprised and grateful, am loss of words to describe how you helped me..

Lastly, my dearest Ah Wen. You stood by me since 6 years back. Always loving and caring about me. We survived on simple food, low wages and simple funs. Though we met online through gaming, our love is true.. thank you for tolerating my nonsenses as well, am sorry you have to live through tough times with me always. I will give us a home as perfect as we've imagined together in future. Words can't describe how grateful I am to you, I hope I helped you when you needed me as well... I love you always~ Just bear with me awhile more, will save more money and we can build our own future..

 

0 Responses to Gratitude and Thanks

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

-=Akatsuki=-

-=Akatsuki=-