Advertisement

Some updates

At one time we were grumbling how time passes so slowly.. BOOM and it's Feb 2009! Great to put behind 1 disastrous 2008 and looking forward to 2009...

Feb 14

Valentine's day! As always, looking forward to this day to spend with my special one (Ah Wen). It's amazing how love defies all odds.. it's 6 years now since we are together and we still love each other very much... Went out for a simple dinner at Waraku and presented her with a lovely blue rose and a prezzie (Pics will be uploaded soon). The present was a limited edition Zhang Hui Mei's necklace only available during her concert in Singapore last year.. Used my auctioning skills to get it online hehe..

Somewhere in February..

A repeat of mistakes after mistakes by my dad. I've become numb to these.. letters and calls that harrass our family... when will this ever end? I strive to move out to a place I call home in the near future.... abandoning my past and embracing my future..

February 18

MUAHAHHAHA ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Initially wanted to take leave but since it's in the middle of the week I didnt bother to do so... Well, as a known counsellor to some, I can see through things easily and knew my cheeky colleagues have something planned...

SURPRISE SURPRISE!
Er Jie, Ah Jie, Da Jie, Kristine, MayFang, Ah Woo and SD got me some presents that really delighted me.. Aww so sweet of u ladies~ As a guy, I feel a little awkward celebrating my bday in a big bang lol.. but thank you gals anyway.. love the STAGE shirt, Adidas bag and belt.. And thanks SD for the hair products!

What really surprise me was my beloved dear came down (even though she's really sick) with something she made herself.. I was really touched and had to hold back my tears hahahahahha.. it's really lovely, looks like much effort being put in.. I regret that Im pretty lazy doing DIY stuffs though... After work, she brought me to a place near Ah Moy called Sweet Indulgence.. Goodness me, I didnt expect to find a fine dining place here! Food was really expensive however superb! Had our fill and sent my sick dear back home in a hurry...

Overall, thanks to all who made my day... I really felt the warmth.. and I desire to keep this close to my heart =)

Rest of the year
More birthdays and events coming up! Gotta gear up for it! Economic crisis nowadays.. who knows I might be out of job in the near future? Dont say I'm pessimistic.. I'm just getting prepared for the worst.. that's me, my line of defence....

And lastly may God bless alll of you my dear friends... whichever religion u are in!

P.S. LSD, dont get too depressed, some things we just cant force a change.. let nature take it's course.. and stay happy.. that's more important!

 

1 Response to Some updates

  1. PEBBLES - the Lord's beloved Says:
    Hey Ah Di, it is good that you are looking at the silver lining in each cloud.

    It pains us deeply when others come against us and mean evil towards us, often due to their own insecurities. However, there is nothing we can do to change them. If others cannot see through these people, who are we to change their opinion? What is more important is that the One above loves us very much and things will somehow fall into place.

    Chin up, dear boy and pray for deliverance for your papa.

    Blessings to you always,
    Pebbles
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

-=Akatsuki=-

-=Akatsuki=-