Advertisement

Love

It's a long rollercoaster ride...

We can always blame life to be unfair and unjust.. things just don't usually happen the way we picture it. I have grown to understand this as I grow older... Well, what we can do is to continue walking, continue to love each other and support each other.

It's heartbreaking to see someone you love so dearly suffer so much becos of various reasons. Many times, even the mighty me breaks down. Am I that cursed, I asked.

Strangely, everytime I encounter such things, the very next day I will be alright and see things in a different view again. In life, we have to accept what is right in front of us, though if there's a chance I can turn back time I will at whatever costs.

We shed tears, we try nto to make each other worry, we try not to make others troubled. In the end, it's all about love. I believe we all have the patience to paint the perfect picture in due course....

Will God see what we are doing and trying to achieve? Can the Angels give us a hand when we need it? I believe so... well meanwhile, I shall take the temp post as Angel Ray to those who needs it HAHAHAHAHA!

*Life is a learning process, not a whining process =P

 

0 Responses to Love

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

-=Akatsuki=-

-=Akatsuki=-