Advertisement

Road..

I walk a lonely dark path down the road...

With monsters and dangers lurking in every corner...

Some people tell me it's very dangerous trying to achieve the best out of everything..

I tell them it's to appease my soul and to have minimal regrets..

Definitely there are people and obstacles trying to stop you in this bumpy road...

As long as you have the desire and determination, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

I will discard the obstacles and pity people who try to change who we are, because I know they will never attain true happiness / satisfaction in stopping us....

Bonds are something so strong and invisible to the eye, it takes alot of pain and sacrifices to really crack them..

On this road down, will you form a bond with me?

On this road down, will you try to stop me?

On this road down, will you join me in my quest?

Together, we march forward... Nothing stands in our way..

 

0 Responses to Road..

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

-=Akatsuki=-

-=Akatsuki=-