Advertisement

Stress

Had the biggest headache yesterday morning, thus unable to go to work..

On Wednesday, I felt that I could faint anytime during dinner at Waraku.. Wa, never been so serious before.. Doctor told me to rest more, and try to relax.. Stress from work / personal life affects..

Well, I can't really control the stress at work and life isn't it? hahahaha.. how I wish life is so simple... 9 to 6 job, knock off, go home play games, got time go out with frens and my dear.. get HIGH pay (i wish..) no family problems! That will help...

Felt a little emptiness in myself nowadays... Seems that I cannot accomplish everything I wish to.. My desire for my goals are fading away at a rapid speed...

P.S ITS FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Going to catch 10 promises to my dog this evening! wooohooo!!

 

1 Response to Stress

  1. PEBBLES - the Lord's beloved Says:
    Ah Boy, is everything ok? You know that you can talk to me, alright?
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

-=Akatsuki=-

-=Akatsuki=-