Advertisement

Movie - 10 Promises to my dog


Ahem, movie poster attached!

The movie outing with my dear dear, my er jie (Sze Yee) and my da jie (Jolene) was pretty fun! Ok, a little summary of the movie:-

Predictable storyline with of cos the main char (the cute doggy) died. The movie is overall ok for a tear or too (yes I shed tears! I'm so full of loveeee!!) Might make u reflect on your life, and also your love for your pets...

Ok now for the irritating part, there's this gal sitting infront of us... then came the "sad" part of the movie, she freaking cried out LOUD! oh dear spoilt all of our mood to cry.. pfft, even tears couldnt flow due to the annoying and I would say hideous crying... After the movie, we went for a short chat at MacDonalds with dear ordering the fragrant jasmine tea (a little diluted this time round). Chit chat till almost 11pm and we went off..

Hope we can do this this some time again!

 

0 Responses to Movie - 10 Promises to my dog

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

-=Akatsuki=-

-=Akatsuki=-