Advertisement

Beginning of the End

There will come a time when things get out of hand, out of control and you lose sight of what you dream of having. Sacrifices made, tears shed, exploding anger...

It has come to such end for me... thanks all who have walked the path with me these few years..

My poor mum, who once again had to fork out her savings to save our house.. but even this time, she can't do much as she's practically dried up..

I am so frustrated, with all the money owing, nothing was spent on us.. how much I wanted a new TV to just play my XBOX 360, I have to brush that aside as I simply cannot afford to spend that kind of money.. So constrained and so empty inside me..

Told my mum, I will leave this empty house soon enough, shouldnt be a problem finding another place to stay...

There's simply no way to stop me from leaving now, enough is enough... and hopefully my brother will strive hard in his studies and earn big bucks to help me support my mum in future.. Meanwhile, I'm still saving for my ideal home.. This is a little hope that I still hold on to.. a hope for a better future..

Things changed, I will have to change as well, and to all those emo ppl out there... dont give up.. there's always ppl way worse than your situation.. for me example.. Don't dwell in things that you can't salvage, walk bravely to the future.. Stopping in time and being emo will only make you no better than an empty shell..

Better off dead I say.. what's a human without a soul..

 

0 Responses to Beginning of the End

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

-=Akatsuki=-

-=Akatsuki=-