Advertisement

Bad Day, True Colours

People asked why am I so quiet today at work.....

I can tell u I'm really calm after what happened and what was said about me and my colleagues. When I'm calm, that's not a good thing. Cos I am actually boiling inside and waiting for my opportunity to get my revenge.

We have nothing to do? True, I admit I'M DAMN FREE! Not because I have NOTHING to do, perhaps because I'm too fast at my work, I guess that's wrong? Why do others who "appear busy" are the good people Management? I dont blame you Mdm Lau, you are doing your job, but gotta get some facts right.

I believe our gang generate most of your freaking income these past 3 years. We are just being ourselves. Well yes I admit we got pretty rowdy at times. Ah that brings me to Ms Rotten Flower. Blaming us because of the noise you can't concentrate? well well, you always screw things up right and always so uptight.. No one likes your attitude, I am amazed how K tolerated you as her secretary... pretty tough on her huh?

Get jealous because of our work rate or because of us being so close? You dont have much friends do you? Did a guy even approach you before? I'm being mean here, because you have stepped over the line, just because I'm the Mr Nice Guy around doesn't mean I will tolerate nonsense on me and my friends. Get ready Ms Rotten Flower, Hell is coming =)

Well Well Management, I'm free huh? How about you increase my pathetic pay and I take on a Admin job cum Secretary job? Good deal for both of us? I get to lessen my monetary burden which is at a high right now and show you what I'm made of. God-speed. Dare to take me on the challenge? I prefer showing than just all talk.

Or maybe, the Management doesn't deserve us at all. Maybe it has come a time for us to all move on too.

P.S. I refuse to change my attitude, that's what makes me unique and different and I believed I'm not wrong! Yes, we ALL used the internet (who don't?) and chit chat... all u prefer hiring robots? Go ahead man, and RF, get the fuck out of my face.. you gonna get into deep shit for flaming all of us bitch!

 

0 Responses to Bad Day, True Colours

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

-=Akatsuki=-

-=Akatsuki=-