Advertisement

Some wishes I have...

Life is really tough and uncertain.. I have learnt to appreciate and be strong.. but as a mere human, I wish to pray that I can have the following:-

- a more complete and happy family
- my brother to complete his current poly studies
- provide a good life and hopefully home for Ah Wen
- to be rich enough to start a home of my own
- all my friends to have their own happiness
- life to be less painful for me
- my mum to suffer lesser
- to strive at my best in my work
- better health to all my love ones


Every 12th is my saddest day, payday for my so-called father and overnight it will be gone.. Every 20th is my payday and stressful day, I have to worry about my finance control to keep everything in check... yet, I try to smile everyday outside but cry when I'm back to my shithole in my so-called home..

Darkness have clouded 20+ years of my life... how long can I walk blindly in the dark and search for the light... God, can u hear my pleas...?

Sometimes I rather be a orphan, at least I might have the chance to choose a better family.... cos sometimes it just hurt so much that I dont wish to wake up...

Meanwhile I hope I brought some light to others with whatever problems they have and brought laughter and fun in their lives.. and maybe one day if I'm no longer around.. they will remember me..

In My Sassy Girl, the female once asked "Why is the sky blue?".. I'm envious, because mine is always dark...

 

0 Responses to Some wishes I have...

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

-=Akatsuki=-

-=Akatsuki=-