Advertisement

He's Just Not That Into You (Movie Review)



A movie full of famous ppl like Jennifer Aniston and Ben Affleck etc. I would say it's more to a comedy than a romance show.

Basically it tells relationships between couples. How men woo women and how women gets infatuated with men etc. Even scandals involved and finding your true self, true happiness. This movie contains alot of meaning if you can get them all.

Out of my expectations actually, turned out to be a great movie. I will not really reveal too much of the details. Catch it while it's still in the cinemas, if not DEFINITELY BUY THE DVD. You can pass around to ppl who aren't in love, had a failed relationship, happy in love.. etc. All of them will learn something from the show, I assure you.. cos I did =)

Rating: 9/10

 

0 Responses to He's Just Not That Into You (Movie Review)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

-=Akatsuki=-

-=Akatsuki=-