Advertisement

Exhausted

Sigh, was damn giddy yesterday and today i felt like im floating...

Hmmm, gonna take some rest after this post..

As I cannot manage to travel to the central to see the company appointed medical grp.. decided to see the one jus opposite my street..

Goodness me, a 5 minute consultation for giddiness ends up with tons of medicine and a $75 bill... almost fainted.. that's about 1 day's pay gone.. tch those bloodsucking doctors.. Well sort of gotta a blood test as well to see my sugar lvl.. thank god its normal...

Many things happened for the past few weeks, dear getting knocked down etc.. I'm just too tired to think now...

And now comes the recession, wonder if I might get the sack whahahaha...

 

0 Responses to Exhausted

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

-=Akatsuki=-

-=Akatsuki=-