Advertisement

Learning process

I shall start off by saying that you can never fully understand one person just by hearsay. Well I will quote some examples:-

In a working environment, our judgements are usually based on perceptions and hearsay. Until you try to know the person, work with the person, then you will slowly understand why he/she was acting in that way etc.

But time is a cruel thing, and people tend to realise that only when the time is almost up... Why must such things always happen? I don't have an answer...

Of course I know the seniors in my work place are gossiping and also backstabbing me to a certain extent due to my working attitude etc. Honestly, I won't lie to say I'm not totally affected. However after sharing things with someone that I rarely or did not try to know previously, I learnt a huge bunch of things in a short span of time. Not only she showed me how blind and how foolish I was, I also realised that I should control my anger. So let me take this opportunity to thank you for breaking a new path for me. But just when we are getting to know each other, you chose to depart. Heartbreaking but all the best in your future endeavors!

Also take this opportunity to say sorry to the people I have hurt over the years. Be it that I was mean to you, sacarstic or even neglected you. However, I would wanna reserve some of my critics to some of you hopeless people out there, pouncing on every chance to take advantage of the good will of some nice souls. You shall get your karma soon =)

However, a note to those who do not understand me at all and only judge me by hearsay and rumors. I will prove to you people through my own way that you were wrong. I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I will lead you under my wings. I will make full use of this short-term chance as a representative to show you what I am really capable of. I will be pushy, I will be in control, and I will help anyone that requires help to see this move through smoothly. I will not belittle your hopes of me, I will make you proud.

Lastly, I thank you people (you know who you are) for giving me this opportunity and entrust this responsibility to me. For you, I will fight on. As you have given me a new path to walk on. In your absence, I will try not to disappoint you as I much as I can.

Thanks alot! (mimics a certain someone)

 

0 Responses to Learning process

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

-=Akatsuki=-

-=Akatsuki=-