Advertisement

Anniversary (5th year!)

5 long years have gone, come 1st Sept 08, it will be me and my dear's 5th year anniversary.

Hmm a very unique and busy anniversary as it is also.. :-

(a) Dear's father's bday;

(b) our firm's 53rd anniversary (like I care?);

(c) Nana's last day in our firm (sobz); and

(d) Our firm's 1st day in our new premises!

We were given an off day to recuperate from the pre-move operation to our new premises today. So I gladly took this opportunity to celebrate me and my dear's anniversary in advance!

We went comex and took a quick tour over all the stations. Nothing much to buy though lots of tempting offers hehehe.

Wanted to go Hanabi for our dinner but when I called for reservation at 4.30pm, it was already fully booked-.-

So instead, we went to Waraku @ Marina Square for dinner! For some reasons, the salmon was extremely delicious and fresh today.. Yummy! While eating, I unveiled dear's present to me...

GOODNESS ME! It is something I love! And have been looking for ages! A shirt with cufflings! (for acting cool!). I love the color, love the design and very touched that my dear got it for me... It's from a brand called Domanchi (no idea what that brand is though.. abit suang gu here..) but love it!

Thank you dear for the shirt, love it. But pls don't spend so much on me next time hehe..

However due to fatigue, we have to go back early... but I was a very happy person.. Sorry for not being able to spend a little more time with you today..

Dear ah, hope you like what I give you.. Nothing much, just something from my heart and thoughts ;)

 

0 Responses to Anniversary (5th year!)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

-=Akatsuki=-

-=Akatsuki=-