Advertisement

Tuesday Dinner

Interesting dinner outing with colleagues today..

First we had dinner at a organic "restaurant" at Bugis.. Surprisingly nice, but I think better don't eat too much and too often.. might get too "heated" from the herbs etc. But generally it was a pretty decent meal.

And due to overwhelming response on not being full, we went to our 2nd destination in Bugis, a vegetarian store this time.. I will say I'm pretty shocked at how much my 2 ah jies can eat ahahahah!! Hey its another good store, will bring my dear along to try the food there next time..

Had a nice laugh throughout the time together.. wow.. times like this aint so bad afterall.

Hmm... I wonder what's next to come...

 

0 Responses to Tuesday Dinner

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

-=Akatsuki=-

-=Akatsuki=-